986-238-6582 • 730-874-6608
The Kaziranga National Park in Assam is one of the most popular wildlife destinations in India, known for its one-horned rhinoceroses, tigers, elephants, and a variety of bird species. The park is located about 215 kilometers from Guwahati, the gateway to the Northeastern region of India. If you are planning to visit Kaziranga National Park from Guwahati, hiring cabs from Taxifornortheast.com is a convenient and comfortable way to travel.
Guwahati to Kaziranga Tour Package
Taxifornortheast.com is a reliable and trustworthy cab service provider that offers a range of cars and cabs for hire. Their cabs are well-maintained and driven by professional drivers who are knowledgeable about the routes and local attractions. By hiring a cab from Taxifornortheast.com, you can avoid the hassle of navigating public transportation and enjoy a comfortable and stress-free journey to Kaziranga National Park.
In addition to cab services, Taxifornortheast.com also offers package tours to Kaziranga National Park. Their 3-day tour plan from Guwahati to Kaziranga is a popular itinerary that covers the best of the park and surrounding areas. Here’s a breakdown of the itinerary:
Guwahati to Kaziranga National Park The tour starts with a pick-up from Guwahati airport or railway station, followed by a scenic drive to Kaziranga National Park. Upon arrival, check-in to your accommodation and enjoy some leisure time. In the evening, you can explore the nearby tea gardens and enjoy a cup of Assam tea.
Kaziranga National Park Early morning, set out for a jeep safari in the central range of Kaziranga National Park. The safari is an opportunity to spot the famed one-horned rhinoceros, as well as elephants, tigers, deer, and other animals. After the safari, return to the accommodation for breakfast and some relaxation. In the afternoon, visit the Kaziranga National Orchid and Biodiversity Park, which showcases the rich flora and fauna of the region. In the evening, enjoy a cultural program by the local tribes.
Kaziranga National Park to Guwahati On the last day of the tour, depart from Kaziranga National Park and head back to Guwahati. En route, visit the ancient ruins of the Numaligarh temple and the Hoollongapar Gibbon Sanctuary, which is known for its population of hoolock gibbons. Upon arrival in Guwahati, you will be dropped off at the airport or railway station, depending on your travel plans.
Hiring cabs from Taxifornortheast.com is a convenient and comfortable way to travel from Guwahati to Kaziranga National Park. Their package tours are also a great way to experience the best of the park and surrounding areas in a hassle-free and enjoyable way. Whether you are a solo traveler, a couple, or a group, Taxifornortheast.com has the right car and tour package for your needs. So, plan your trip to Kaziranga National Park today and get ready to be mesmerized by the natural beauty and wildlife of Assam!
Places to visit in Guwahati
Here are some of the top places to visit in Guwahati along with a brief description:
- Kamakhya Temple: One of the most famous temples in Guwahati, Kamakhya Temple is dedicated to Goddess Kamakhya and is an important pilgrimage site for Hindus.
- Umananda Temple: Situated on an island in the Brahmaputra River, Umananda Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is a popular tourist destination in Guwahati.
- Assam State Museum: The museum houses a vast collection of artifacts, sculptures, and manuscripts, showcasing the rich history and culture of Assam.
- Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary: Located about 50 km from Guwahati, Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary is home to the world’s highest density of one-horned rhinoceroses and offers a thrilling wildlife experience.
- Basistha Ashram: Situated on the outskirts of Guwahati, Basistha Ashram is a serene retreat and is believed to have been the meditation spot of the sage Vashistha.
- Navagraha Temple: The temple is dedicated to the nine planets and is believed to have been built in the 18th century. The temple is an important site for astrological studies and attracts visitors interested in astrology.
- Srimanta Sankardev Kalakshetra: The cultural complex houses a museum, an art gallery, and an open-air theater and showcases the art, culture, and traditions of Assam.
- Fancy Bazaar: A popular shopping destination in Guwahati, Fancy Bazaar offers a variety of items, including handicrafts, silk sarees, and traditional Assamese items.
- Guwahati Zoo: The zoo is home to a variety of animal species, including tigers, leopards, bears, and exotic birds, and offers an educational and fun-filled experience for visitors.
- Saraighat Bridge: A symbol of modern engineering, Saraighat Bridge is a double-decker bridge that spans across the Brahmaputra River and connects Guwahati with North Guwahati.